Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time for a highlights and lowlights retouch and a haircut

This is Jessica and she is a regular client of mine.

She came in for a highlights and lowlights retouch and a haircut.

She has had a couple of highlights retouch and her hair is starting to look really light and she does not want her hair to look lighter and also she does want the lowlights to appear like strippey.

So I added more lowlights (darker or warmer tone) and did a lot of natural/fine weaves and some slices for it to blend with the highlights and make it a little bit warmer but without the strippey effect.

As for her haircut- I used the travelling graduated technique.

For styling- I used AVEDA's damage control and Flaxseed aloe liquid gel to give that hold on her hair as well as volume.

I started using my hands to dry her hair- running my fingers through her hair and then proceeded to using the round vented brush.

The result..check out the pictures:)


























No comments:

Post a Comment